Our Philosophy on Security
We believe all our products and services should be safe & secure for all our clients, so we have this Responsible Disclosure page to help you help us. Never heard of Responsible Disclosure and what to know more? Here is a link to the Wikipedia page on it.
If you have found a security vulnerability in and of our products or services, we appreciate your help in responsibly disclosing the details to our team.
Reporting a Vulnerability Is Simple
If you believe you’ve discovered a security vulnerability in one of our applications or services, please follow the Responsible Disclosure guidelines and email us at [email protected] We will respond as quickly as possible, usually within 24 hours. To help us fix the issue faster, please use these guidelines when sending your report:
- Provide us with full details of any discovered issue. The more information and detail you can provide, the quicker we will be able to fix the issue.
- In the best interest of our clients and their data, please do not publicly disclose the issue until it has been addressed by Hedgehog.
- Never purposely disrupt services for other users.
- Never attempt to access or modify data from other users.
- In order to keep everyone safe, please act in good faith towards our clients’ privacy and data during your disclosure. We won’t take legal action against you if you act accordingly. We will certainly credit you in a very positive light.